נשלח 11 בינו׳ 2011, 21:26 על ידי Sustainability Org
עודכן 11 בינו׳ 2011, 21:30
Posted by Alan, 10-Jan-2011
- The 2010 counts showed a 3 percent overall increase in the number of observed bicyclists in comparison to the 2009 counts.
- Since the 2006 baseline counts, there has been a 58 percent increase in the number of observed bicyclists.
- In 2010, the location with the most observed bicyclists was 11th
Street at Market Street, totaling 818 bicyclists. This was a 50 percent
increase from 2006.
- Women represented 28 percent of bicyclists in 2010, down from 29 percent in 2009, and up from 27 percent in 2008.
- The level of helmet use increased slightly from 69 percent in 2009 to 71 percent in 2010.
Download the Report [PDF] →
- S.F. Bicycle Count Report
- NYC Bike Commuting on the Rise
- Bicycling Becoming Safer
- Bicycle Commuting Trends
- Bike Commuting Holding Steady